Here are some questions I’ve been asked over the years in regards to my ideas and some specific questions as to why I built this site.
Are you really and expert in Nuclear Power?
-According to the experts I am. I’ve served on many advisory boards and several of my inventions are currently in use in the North American market. Much of what I do every day is very serious with humor very much frowned upon…we are talking about nuclear energy of course. This site allows me to express my humorous side and hopefully some of you reading my articles will get a laugh. If you do, I’ve done my job!
The quote on your page about a fool being the asset of a politician…did you come up with that on your own? What does it mean?
- Yes that is my original quote. It’s a quote that defines all of my beliefs. You’ll find that the uneducated are always pawns of the politicians. If you think about it, it makes sense. If someone in power can keep you down, then they will, and make no mistake this goes for both parties. When was the last time a Republican (dirt-bags) or a Democrat (also dirt-bags) actually tried to pass legislation to give more power to you? On the contrary, they constantly try to give more power to themselves and those that fund their campaigns. Think of if, Enron funded Bush and as a result the SEC never got involved with Enron’s activities until the very end. In essence they turned a blind eye and thousands lost their life savings. The Teamsters fund Obama and as a result when GM goes bankrupt, the bondholders lose out, you and I the taxpayers lose out, but the Teamsters win big. Therefore, if you’re educated, you’ll know when someone’s trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
So can I use that quote?
- If you intend to put it on a shirt or coffee mug or similar-type money-making venture no. If you wish to use it on your own website or print media then of course you may providing you give me full credit by using this website http://angry-engineer.com as your source. Also if you do use my quote on your site then you must also provide a link back to The Angry Engineer.
So what makes you such an expert?
- Well it really depends on what your referring to. When I write an article about customer service (good and bad) I’m an expert because I’ve been a retail store manager for many years. When I write mathematical or engineering-based articles I am an expert.
You bash Republicans and Democrats…so what are you?
- I’m a conservative…I best identify with the Constitution Party. I don’t trust the Democrats because they keep telling me that my life would be better if everyone else had everything that I worked for; I don’t trust the Republicans because they keep telling me that my life would be better if my job was shipped overseas.
So what actually inspired you to build this site?
- Just going about my everyday life things happen to me which inspire me to write about them. The only problem was I could only email them to my friends. Generally speaking they would get emailed around and passed around, but I was really curious what people thought of them. So I created this site. Here I can post my thoughts and ideas and educated people can have discussions about them. If I can influence just one person in a positive way, I’ve done my job.
How did you build this site?
- I use wordpress for the content management system on this site along with the Thesis Theme. I needed a theme that I could customize to my needs and Thesis fits the bill for me. I had to teach myself HTML, CSS, and PHP in order to customize the Thesis framework. I designed everything on the site myself (except for the plug-ins) including the graphics and custom logo.
I can’t tell if your eHarmony stuff is true or not…I’m tempted to follow your advice but not if you made it all up.
-I assure you it’s all true…except Kirstie Alley never really showed up…thank goodness (yes I take poetic license). I’ll add this also: I never really expected by eHarmony articles to be popular, but surprisingly they are. Much of my traffic is now driven by people who are seeking help in setting up eHarmony and using it. Many will send me personal emails asking for additional help even after reading my articles. I do my best to reply to as many as possible.